New version of AwesomeBump is ready to download.
Version 2.0: (video)
New in 2.0:
- Slightly redesigned GUI: Tiling/UV methods, General Settings and 3D preview sliders are now separated into different tabs.
- Added short explanation about most important algorithms in AB. See ShortAbout.pdf file.
- New random tiling algorithm was added. Which allow to generate infinite number of seamless textures.
- New perspective mode – image can be now stretched along x and y axis, which is useful during the perspective manipulation.
- Height calculator tool was added. Now the depth of the Normal texture can be controlled based on physical dimensions.
- Size of the texture can be changes at run-time.
- Gray Scale manipulator – now you can choose what weights are used to convert image to Gray scale.
- Colour levelling tool was added. This can be used e.g. to make flat surfaces.
- Now the normal image is by default attached to height texture, which means any change of height will affect the normals. New GUI icons (now each button hasa tool tip)