New version of AwesomeBump is ready to download. Welcome material textures
Since now you can edit part of the texture using the material texture tool! This is a beta version so it may contains major number of bugs.
Thanks all the people for the positive comments and suggestion.
Big thanks to Robert42 for his solution with mouse lagging in 3D window!
Version 3.14: (video)
New in 3.14:
- Added tessellation grid preview button
- Added normal map mixer tool
- Font size can be channged
- DOF – filter in 3D window added
- Mipmap levels in “base map to others” tool
- materials texture tool added
- Now all images work with: drag and drop to materials, copy from clipboard, copy to clipboard
- Project manager filter tool
- Mesh can be dragged to the 3D widget
- In “bump mapping” roughness texture is taken as glossines texture
- Apply UV transformation button added
- Plus some bug fixes and minor changes.